Asia Pacific is powering ahead of the rest of the world and driving a recovery in global IT spending forecast to total $3.7 trillion (£2.3tr) in 2012, according to the latest data from Gartner. While total worldwide growth is set to stand at 2.5 per cent this year, down from the analyst’s previous forecast of 3.7 per cent, the …
Reading comprehension ?
«Surprisingly China and India are way down in 59th and 61st respectively.» Alas, Phil, you seem to have misread the report (thanks for the link, by the way !) ; Table 1: The Networked Readiness Index 2012 on p 12 clearly shows China as number 51 (the highest placing of all the BRICS), with India as number 69 ( a discussion of these rankings is found on pp 21 and 22)....
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support