Sophos has shut down its portal for partners after finding two software packages on its servers designed to allow access to them – and possibly to user data stored there, as well. The security software firm posted a statement on the portal explaining that it had spotted suspicious behavior on some of its servers this Tuesday. An …
Didn't Symantec say something very similar when they got raided?
WTF have you got a hp ad. superimposed on the text? I'm using Opera but had to switch to FF with adblock in order to read the article.
Was it worth it?
Do you actually want readers?
OK. Opera with images off does the job.
Symantec has also admitted that some of its source code has gone missing at the start of the year, following a leak at a third party supplier
Why do Symantec have 3 party providers? Can't they organise the piss-ups in-house?
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!