Dropbox file synchronisation and sharing is very popular but insecure. That's the cry from start-ups pushing their sync 'n' share products to business users. With the proliferation of smart, internet-connected devices – laptops, tablets, smartphones and desktops – all built by different suppliers, there is a need to share files …
If you're reading this, can we have ewedrive back please? And then maybe DoD? Sometimes it doesn't pay to be before your time...
And the award...
...for the most pointless screen grab goes to...
Blue Yawn of Death?
It's not free, but the encryption scheme seems to be pretty bullet proof, unless you are silly enough to access your data from a client that requires the decryption to be done on the host rather than locally.
for an open source and free cross platform sync tool that does not use the cloud.
i.e. dropbox but without or limited cloud sync.
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops