Australia Post has failed to convince the Federal Court that aspirant rival Digital Post Australia has a dodgy name. The monopoly letter provider last week unveiled a plan to provide a digital inbox and cloud storage for bills and personal documents. Digital Post Australia had done so a few days earlier. Australia Post has …
Ahhh Aussie Post
Always a bit late to deliver.
If it works properly it will allow ISP changes without email address changes.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month