Australia Post has failed to convince the Federal Court that aspirant rival Digital Post Australia has a dodgy name. The monopoly letter provider last week unveiled a plan to provide a digital inbox and cloud storage for bills and personal documents. Digital Post Australia had done so a few days earlier. Australia Post has …
Ahhh Aussie Post
Always a bit late to deliver.
If it works properly it will allow ISP changes without email address changes.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015