Australia Post has failed to convince the Federal Court that aspirant rival Digital Post Australia has a dodgy name. The monopoly letter provider last week unveiled a plan to provide a digital inbox and cloud storage for bills and personal documents. Digital Post Australia had done so a few days earlier. Australia Post has …
Ahhh Aussie Post
Always a bit late to deliver.
If it works properly it will allow ISP changes without email address changes.
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp