Australia Post has failed to convince the Federal Court that aspirant rival Digital Post Australia has a dodgy name. The monopoly letter provider last week unveiled a plan to provide a digital inbox and cloud storage for bills and personal documents. Digital Post Australia had done so a few days earlier. Australia Post has …
Ahhh Aussie Post
Always a bit late to deliver.
If it works properly it will allow ISP changes without email address changes.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them