Oh the irony. Microsoft cancelled plans for its Courier tablet when Apple launched the iPad, but the Courier’s two-screen design has now found a home on the very device that killed it off, courtesy of Taposé from developer Zanther. Tapose iOS app screenshot Create your journal then add handwritten notes... The basic idea …
Better on 16x9 ?
Wouldn't this two-page interface look better on a widescreen tablet?
Can't help thinking this UI would work better on tablets with a 16:9/16:10 aspect ratio...
I think this might work better on a widescreen tablet.
There's an Undo option?!
It's perhaps telling that I'm asking the reviewer how you Undo things on this app. As they noted it has a lot of potential but needs work. They updated the app yesterday from v1 in response to it crashing a lot. There's another app done by some people who worked on the Courier project called "Paper" by Fiftythree. The app is a lot more polished and intuitive but lacks the browser, image pasting etc of Tapose and while it's free you have to pay for all but the basic erase and pen.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS