Oh the irony. Microsoft cancelled plans for its Courier tablet when Apple launched the iPad, but the Courier’s two-screen design has now found a home on the very device that killed it off, courtesy of Taposé from developer Zanther. Tapose iOS app screenshot Create your journal then add handwritten notes... The basic idea …
Better on 16x9 ?
Wouldn't this two-page interface look better on a widescreen tablet?
Can't help thinking this UI would work better on tablets with a 16:9/16:10 aspect ratio...
I think this might work better on a widescreen tablet.
There's an Undo option?!
It's perhaps telling that I'm asking the reviewer how you Undo things on this app. As they noted it has a lot of potential but needs work. They updated the app yesterday from v1 in response to it crashing a lot. There's another app done by some people who worked on the Courier project called "Paper" by Fiftythree. The app is a lot more polished and intuitive but lacks the browser, image pasting etc of Tapose and while it's free you have to pay for all but the basic erase and pen.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*