Brightly coloured videos with a cast of improbably good looking people and some upbeat music don't shift data-centre gear. Instead of the endless merriment of terrible marketing videos, Microsoft has focused on education. Given that the vendor wants you to know about its private cloud technologies, it was just a matter of time …
Tried once, won't come back
I watch a couple of the videos, but found them be to much like marketing dribble and pushing products rather than offering thoughtful training!
So you're signed up for the MVA weekend in Ferrari lottery?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity