Brightly coloured videos with a cast of improbably good looking people and some upbeat music don't shift data-centre gear. Instead of the endless merriment of terrible marketing videos, Microsoft has focused on education. Given that the vendor wants you to know about its private cloud technologies, it was just a matter of time …
Tried once, won't come back
I watch a couple of the videos, but found them be to much like marketing dribble and pushing products rather than offering thoughtful training!
So you're signed up for the MVA weekend in Ferrari lottery?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip