China and India are set to lead worldwide enterprise software growth over the next four years as Asia Pacific cements itself as the powerhouse of the global IT industry, according to Gartner. The analyst’s Q1 2012 update to its Enterprise Software Markets, Worldwide, 2009-2016 report revealed that China will have the fastest …
Don't be silly
There can't be a software market since software isn't scarce. You can use a finite amount of effort to create software and sell it an infinite amount of times, funneling an infinite amount of money into your company. No society would be able to sustain this.
Cos they can do it cheaper so very much cheaper so everyone else goes down the outsourcing route.
Cheaper NOT better.
> everyone else goes down the opensourcing route.
Is it just me or does "enterprise software" tend to be big on "potential" and so short on delivery that the customisation costs pretty much amount to doing the whole thing yourself?
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked