The US Army has signed a $249.8m deal with primary contractor General Dynamics to manage the creation of something called APC2, and, no it's not a new armored personnel carrier, but rather the next-generation Army Private Cloud. (Sir!) The contract, which covers the next five years, is what is called an "indefinite delivery, …
You want to reduce your cost by outsourcing to a third party that is in the business to make money by agreeing contract terms with an "indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity".
Me thinks this will not end well.
You forgot to say, "Sir!"
GD outsources most of their internal IT to CSC... Talk about a match made in hell...
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes