The US Army has signed a $249.8m deal with primary contractor General Dynamics to manage the creation of something called APC2, and, no it's not a new armored personnel carrier, but rather the next-generation Army Private Cloud. (Sir!) The contract, which covers the next five years, is what is called an "indefinite delivery, …
You want to reduce your cost by outsourcing to a third party that is in the business to make money by agreeing contract terms with an "indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity".
Me thinks this will not end well.
You forgot to say, "Sir!"
GD outsources most of their internal IT to CSC... Talk about a match made in hell...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene