The US Army has signed a $249.8m deal with primary contractor General Dynamics to manage the creation of something called APC2, and, no it's not a new armored personnel carrier, but rather the next-generation Army Private Cloud. (Sir!) The contract, which covers the next five years, is what is called an "indefinite delivery, …
You want to reduce your cost by outsourcing to a third party that is in the business to make money by agreeing contract terms with an "indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity".
Me thinks this will not end well.
You forgot to say, "Sir!"
GD outsources most of their internal IT to CSC... Talk about a match made in hell...
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...