The US Army has signed a $249.8m deal with primary contractor General Dynamics to manage the creation of something called APC2, and, no it's not a new armored personnel carrier, but rather the next-generation Army Private Cloud. (Sir!) The contract, which covers the next five years, is what is called an "indefinite delivery, …
You want to reduce your cost by outsourcing to a third party that is in the business to make money by agreeing contract terms with an "indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity".
Me thinks this will not end well.
You forgot to say, "Sir!"
GD outsources most of their internal IT to CSC... Talk about a match made in hell...
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen