Samsung has announced the winner of its Bada Developer Day UK Challenge, a "futuristic" flying game for mobile phones. The Korean chaebol wanted developers to come up with an idea for an application, programming of course on the Bada platform. The competition, which carried a prize of £100,000, was won by Marc Fontin for his …
"TurboFlyHD app, which allows users to fly around a virtual race track in a specially designed aircraft" -- sounds like Wipeout HD
or that one on the SNES?
i agree it doesnt sound very original to me!
It's the perfect entry for the Korean juggernaut that can only copy, not innovate!
Sounds like Wipeout HD
Hang on, that video is of a game called Turbo Fly 3D (Not Turbo Fly HD) and that video was uploaded in Dec 2010.
Original or not, he's £100K up - well done that man!
it looks like Wipeout HD too!
ok so the ships are different, but the demo vid i saw looks exactly like a worse version of wipeout.
Nice work fella!
How big is Bada IRL?
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad