Sumo Logic CTO and co-founder Christian Beedgen sports a Chatsubo Bar banner on his t-shirt. When you meet a startup guy wearing a Neuromancer t-shirt you know the product is going to be a dreadful self-indulgent failure or an extremely cool resource that delivers the goods. Sumo Logic's Log Management and Analytics Service is …
Website will only accept US numbers.. If your getting free international publicity, you really should ensure your sign up process is sufficient!
Pity that they didn't have cool T-shirts like that nearly half a century ago,
when we used to go down to Suidobashi and together with aspiring sumo wrestlers consume huge quantities of chankonabe !....
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp