Sumo Logic CTO and co-founder Christian Beedgen sports a Chatsubo Bar banner on his t-shirt. When you meet a startup guy wearing a Neuromancer t-shirt you know the product is going to be a dreadful self-indulgent failure or an extremely cool resource that delivers the goods. Sumo Logic's Log Management and Analytics Service is …
Website will only accept US numbers.. If your getting free international publicity, you really should ensure your sign up process is sufficient!
Pity that they didn't have cool T-shirts like that nearly half a century ago,
when we used to go down to Suidobashi and together with aspiring sumo wrestlers consume huge quantities of chankonabe !....
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone