Microsoft has shoved SQL Server 2012 down the slipway in a very modern way – with a blog post and a virtual launch event. If you want to play with it, go get a freebie here. That's not quite the fanfare Redmond mustered a decade ago, when its attempts to show it could play with the database big boys meant rather more razzmatazz …
From what little experience with MS SQL I have to ask...
Does it work?
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests