Chip behemoth Samsung has decided to sink $7bn into its first memory factory in China, which will build NAND products. The South Korean biz said in a regulatory filing that it will spend $2.3bn initially setting up the production facility and add the rest over the next several years. The factory, located in Xi'an, will start …
Given that the factory is to be built in Xi'an,
I know of a large group of men with local residence and military experience who have lacked gainful employment these last 2200 years or so and who thus might be induced to seek employment as security guards....
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of huge BULGE FOUND ON MOON is SOLVED
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan