Chip behemoth Samsung has decided to sink $7bn into its first memory factory in China, which will build NAND products. The South Korean biz said in a regulatory filing that it will spend $2.3bn initially setting up the production facility and add the rest over the next several years. The factory, located in Xi'an, will start …
Given that the factory is to be built in Xi'an,
I know of a large group of men with local residence and military experience who have lacked gainful employment these last 2200 years or so and who thus might be induced to seek employment as security guards....
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE