Chip behemoth Samsung has decided to sink $7bn into its first memory factory in China, which will build NAND products. The South Korean biz said in a regulatory filing that it will spend $2.3bn initially setting up the production facility and add the rest over the next several years. The factory, located in Xi'an, will start …
Given that the factory is to be built in Xi'an,
I know of a large group of men with local residence and military experience who have lacked gainful employment these last 2200 years or so and who thus might be induced to seek employment as security guards....
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Analysis Uber, Lyft and cutting corners: The true face of the Sharing Economy