Chip behemoth Samsung has decided to sink $7bn into its first memory factory in China, which will build NAND products. The South Korean biz said in a regulatory filing that it will spend $2.3bn initially setting up the production facility and add the rest over the next several years. The factory, located in Xi'an, will start …
Given that the factory is to be built in Xi'an,
I know of a large group of men with local residence and military experience who have lacked gainful employment these last 2200 years or so and who thus might be induced to seek employment as security guards....
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity