Motorola extended the battery life of its newly-designed Razr handset, releasing the Razr Maxx, a jazzed-up version of smartphone with more than 17 hours' talk time. The Motorola Razr Maxx features a dual-core 1.2GHz processor with 1GB Ram. The Kevlar fibre cased phone measures a smidgin under 9mm in thickness and features a 4. …
Good to see now that Moto are owned by Google (or soon to be) that their devices are right on the cutting edge for Android updates.
We shall see when used the th real world.
Finally somebody gets it.
There are a number of good smartphones out there. But since we are talking "mobile", it's a wonder nobody thought about the frequency these things need to be tethered.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad