Motorola extended the battery life of its newly-designed Razr handset, releasing the Razr Maxx, a jazzed-up version of smartphone with more than 17 hours' talk time. The Motorola Razr Maxx features a dual-core 1.2GHz processor with 1GB Ram. The Kevlar fibre cased phone measures a smidgin under 9mm in thickness and features a 4. …
Good to see now that Moto are owned by Google (or soon to be) that their devices are right on the cutting edge for Android updates.
We shall see when used the th real world.
Finally somebody gets it.
There are a number of good smartphones out there. But since we are talking "mobile", it's a wonder nobody thought about the frequency these things need to be tethered.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats