Japanese computing giant Fujitsu has bought out Toshiba's share of the firms’ joint mobile venture, to give it a clear crack at unseating Apple, which only recently jumped into top spot in the land of the rising sun. In a brief press release, Fujitsu explained that it had acquired Toshiba’s 19.9 per cent ownership stake in the …
"one area Japanese vendors could focus on is enterprise or public sector business, rather than aiming at the consumer mass market."
Isn't that what RIM just said?
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24