Japanese computing giant Fujitsu has bought out Toshiba's share of the firms’ joint mobile venture, to give it a clear crack at unseating Apple, which only recently jumped into top spot in the land of the rising sun. In a brief press release, Fujitsu explained that it had acquired Toshiba’s 19.9 per cent ownership stake in the …
"one area Japanese vendors could focus on is enterprise or public sector business, rather than aiming at the consumer mass market."
Isn't that what RIM just said?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed