EMC's VSPEX emerged out of the Hopkinton void on Friday. Now EMC has an event scheduled for 12 April that looks a lot like a VSPEX launch. Point your browser here and gaze on this image: VSPEX launch image It begins with V and ends with an, er, X... EMC's puff quote says: "Join us as EMC and other industry leaders announce an …
"It begins with V and ends with an X"
So... 3/26th of the alphabet?
The set of Roman numerals greater than IV but less than XI?
Re: "It begins with V and ends with an X"
VSPEX Chris, VSPEX it's VSPEX nice VSPEX that VSPEX you VSPEX found VSPEX an VSPEX EMC VSPEX trademark VSPEX patent. VSPEX
I think you're wrong though. I'm starting to wonder if EMC is trolling you.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops