EMC's VSPEX emerged out of the Hopkinton void on Friday. Now EMC has an event scheduled for 12 April that looks a lot like a VSPEX launch. Point your browser here and gaze on this image: VSPEX launch image It begins with V and ends with an, er, X... EMC's puff quote says: "Join us as EMC and other industry leaders announce an …
"It begins with V and ends with an X"
So... 3/26th of the alphabet?
The set of Roman numerals greater than IV but less than XI?
Re: "It begins with V and ends with an X"
VSPEX Chris, VSPEX it's VSPEX nice VSPEX that VSPEX you VSPEX found VSPEX an VSPEX EMC VSPEX trademark VSPEX patent. VSPEX
I think you're wrong though. I'm starting to wonder if EMC is trolling you.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize