EMC's VSPEX emerged out of the Hopkinton void on Friday. Now EMC has an event scheduled for 12 April that looks a lot like a VSPEX launch. Point your browser here and gaze on this image: VSPEX launch image It begins with V and ends with an, er, X... EMC's puff quote says: "Join us as EMC and other industry leaders announce an …
"It begins with V and ends with an X"
So... 3/26th of the alphabet?
The set of Roman numerals greater than IV but less than XI?
Re: "It begins with V and ends with an X"
VSPEX Chris, VSPEX it's VSPEX nice VSPEX that VSPEX you VSPEX found VSPEX an VSPEX EMC VSPEX trademark VSPEX patent. VSPEX
I think you're wrong though. I'm starting to wonder if EMC is trolling you.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great