Vodafone's deputy chairman Sir John Buchanan is reportedly exiting the company after taking up a chairmanship post at Cambridge-based semiconductor firm ARM. According to Saturday's Daily Telegraph, Buchanan's close pals have denied claims that he is leaving the mobile giant because of concerns about Vodafone becoming the …
And once tax payments have been deferred...
...Vodafone is stuck with the most uselessest SI every invented. Uselessness being so ingrained in C&W culture that there is no hope of recovery.
That's my experience of them on an NHS project, anayway.
I thought Vodafone had done a dodgy deal over dinner with HMRC so that they don't actually pay any tax at all.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24