Vodafone's deputy chairman Sir John Buchanan is reportedly exiting the company after taking up a chairmanship post at Cambridge-based semiconductor firm ARM. According to Saturday's Daily Telegraph, Buchanan's close pals have denied claims that he is leaving the mobile giant because of concerns about Vodafone becoming the …
And once tax payments have been deferred...
...Vodafone is stuck with the most uselessest SI every invented. Uselessness being so ingrained in C&W culture that there is no hope of recovery.
That's my experience of them on an NHS project, anayway.
I thought Vodafone had done a dodgy deal over dinner with HMRC so that they don't actually pay any tax at all.
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Sony PS4 SHATTERS UK console sales SPEED RECORD