Vodafone's deputy chairman Sir John Buchanan is reportedly exiting the company after taking up a chairmanship post at Cambridge-based semiconductor firm ARM. According to Saturday's Daily Telegraph, Buchanan's close pals have denied claims that he is leaving the mobile giant because of concerns about Vodafone becoming the …
And once tax payments have been deferred...
...Vodafone is stuck with the most uselessest SI every invented. Uselessness being so ingrained in C&W culture that there is no hope of recovery.
That's my experience of them on an NHS project, anayway.
I thought Vodafone had done a dodgy deal over dinner with HMRC so that they don't actually pay any tax at all.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide