Vodafone's deputy chairman Sir John Buchanan is reportedly exiting the company after taking up a chairmanship post at Cambridge-based semiconductor firm ARM. According to Saturday's Daily Telegraph, Buchanan's close pals have denied claims that he is leaving the mobile giant because of concerns about Vodafone becoming the …
And once tax payments have been deferred...
...Vodafone is stuck with the most uselessest SI every invented. Uselessness being so ingrained in C&W culture that there is no hope of recovery.
That's my experience of them on an NHS project, anayway.
I thought Vodafone had done a dodgy deal over dinner with HMRC so that they don't actually pay any tax at all.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize