Vodafone's deputy chairman Sir John Buchanan is reportedly exiting the company after taking up a chairmanship post at Cambridge-based semiconductor firm ARM. According to Saturday's Daily Telegraph, Buchanan's close pals have denied claims that he is leaving the mobile giant because of concerns about Vodafone becoming the …
And once tax payments have been deferred...
...Vodafone is stuck with the most uselessest SI every invented. Uselessness being so ingrained in C&W culture that there is no hope of recovery.
That's my experience of them on an NHS project, anayway.
I thought Vodafone had done a dodgy deal over dinner with HMRC so that they don't actually pay any tax at all.
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- NATO declares WAR on Google Glass, mounts attack alongside MPAA