As the “Megupload conspiracy” case grinds on, a New Zealand District Court judge has reinstated Internet access to the four key co-accused, Matthias Ortmann, Finn Batato, Bram van der Kolk and Kim Dotcom. In a curious addendum to the applications, heard yesterday before judge David Harvey, Dotcom has also had two other …
Sneak preview of a Dotcom recording session
Re: Sneak preview of a Dotcom recording session
And here I was thinking that this was him at the studio...
Enjoy it while you can
The Iron Bar Hotel stay is not going to be nice.
I wonder if...
He'll kick up a fuss when people upload his album to Rapidshare, Wupload etc..?
Re: I wonder if...
I dunno if he will kick up a fuss, but I'm kicking up a fuss 'cus you made the same obvious joke I was going to make! Damn beaten to it again! I have upvoted you in disgust, Goldmember!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests