Ailing monitor biz Proview has a green light to pursue its long-running dispute with Apple over the IPAD trademark after a Shenzhen court rejected a request from one of its creditors to liquidate the company. China Daily reported that Fubon Insurance failed in its bid to claw back some of the money it pumped into Proview …
Why is this story familiar.....
they have a cash cow in their grip.....
Money money money.........
Speculative riches baby.
Apple ... would be unable to sell its shiny fondleslabs
Wrong. It would be able to sell them in China - just not under the name 'iPad'.
I feel sure that Apple could come up with an appropriate name for the Chinese market. Maybe using some of the creative genius displayed when Carl Sagan prevented them codenaming a revision of the OS after him. They renamed it Butt-head Astronomer.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default