Sony has handed "advanced" developers a pre-release version of Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich for its Xperia Play games phone. The phonemaker formerly known as Sony Ericsson said it was releasing the code ahead of final testing and bugfixing to allow games developers to test their apps with the new Google OS. Coders were told …
...just getting ready to start the weekends drinking and this turns up.
Must resist temptation to flash firmware drunk...
an "advanced" developer?
Or is it one of those questions whereby, if you need to ask, you aren't one?
It's a developer who comes with a toggle switch for their otherwise randomly engaging BOFH feature.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE