Sony has handed "advanced" developers a pre-release version of Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich for its Xperia Play games phone. The phonemaker formerly known as Sony Ericsson said it was releasing the code ahead of final testing and bugfixing to allow games developers to test their apps with the new Google OS. Coders were told …
...just getting ready to start the weekends drinking and this turns up.
Must resist temptation to flash firmware drunk...
an "advanced" developer?
Or is it one of those questions whereby, if you need to ask, you aren't one?
It's a developer who comes with a toggle switch for their otherwise randomly engaging BOFH feature.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months