Sony has handed "advanced" developers a pre-release version of Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich for its Xperia Play games phone. The phonemaker formerly known as Sony Ericsson said it was releasing the code ahead of final testing and bugfixing to allow games developers to test their apps with the new Google OS. Coders were told …
...just getting ready to start the weekends drinking and this turns up.
Must resist temptation to flash firmware drunk...
an "advanced" developer?
Or is it one of those questions whereby, if you need to ask, you aren't one?
It's a developer who comes with a toggle switch for their otherwise randomly engaging BOFH feature.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL