Sony has handed "advanced" developers a pre-release version of Android 4 Ice Cream Sandwich for its Xperia Play games phone. The phonemaker formerly known as Sony Ericsson said it was releasing the code ahead of final testing and bugfixing to allow games developers to test their apps with the new Google OS. Coders were told …
...just getting ready to start the weekends drinking and this turns up.
Must resist temptation to flash firmware drunk...
an "advanced" developer?
Or is it one of those questions whereby, if you need to ask, you aren't one?
It's a developer who comes with a toggle switch for their otherwise randomly engaging BOFH feature.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad