This was the week when the competition over the new nano-SIM standard was heating up as Apple reportedly said it would waive its patent fees as long as its design was chosen. But Nokia, who has a competing design for the teeny SIMs, is arguing that its proposals are far better. It will be up to ETSI, the European …
If you can't stop this rock long enough for me to get off ...
... just shoot me.
The above article is proof that humans have stopped evolving.
So which is it?
"People have an expectation of privacy when using social media like Facebook and Twitter."
Does this mean that:
a) "People" are, in general, as thick as pigshit.
b) "People" are not actually that dumb, but he's a gibbering idiot.
Re: So which is it?
Couldn't have said it better myself! That quote gave me the best laugh I've had so far today
You have the expectation that information you don't make public (whether you intended to or not) won't be. There's a big difference between FB making info public by default, and giving their central DB away.
Obviously there will be errors due to hackers and/or incompetence :)
If you have a farcebook account...
...you're clueless to privacy and security. Just say NO to social media or suffer the consequences of your poor life choices.
It's pretty safe to conclude
If you're on FB or Twitter it's pretty safe to conclude you are part of the ignorant generation so privacy is not even of interest to you.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws