Chipmaker Micron Technology has reached a settlement with Oracle in a lawsuit the company brought over the price of memory. Oracle alleged that Micron had conspired with four unnamed companies to inflate DRAM chip prices paid by Oracle's Sun Microsystems business from 1998 until at least 2002 and claimed damages. Micron said …
Ship these CEOs off to prison
Ship these CEOs to prison and a lot of problems will be resolved.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone