Chipmaker Micron Technology has reached a settlement with Oracle in a lawsuit the company brought over the price of memory. Oracle alleged that Micron had conspired with four unnamed companies to inflate DRAM chip prices paid by Oracle's Sun Microsystems business from 1998 until at least 2002 and claimed damages. Micron said …
Ship these CEOs off to prison
Ship these CEOs to prison and a lot of problems will be resolved.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads