Chipmaker Micron Technology has reached a settlement with Oracle in a lawsuit the company brought over the price of memory. Oracle alleged that Micron had conspired with four unnamed companies to inflate DRAM chip prices paid by Oracle's Sun Microsystems business from 1998 until at least 2002 and claimed damages. Micron said …
Ship these CEOs off to prison
Ship these CEOs to prison and a lot of problems will be resolved.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...