Chipmaker Micron Technology has reached a settlement with Oracle in a lawsuit the company brought over the price of memory. Oracle alleged that Micron had conspired with four unnamed companies to inflate DRAM chip prices paid by Oracle's Sun Microsystems business from 1998 until at least 2002 and claimed damages. Micron said …
Ship these CEOs off to prison
Ship these CEOs to prison and a lot of problems will be resolved.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE