Is EMC eyeing up flash array startup XtremIO, the one that's making extreme I/O claims about the all-flash array its developing? El Reg heard a rumble from the storage jungle drums that this was so, but our source went deep into the bamboo as soon as we asked for more. So we asked ourselves why EMC should bother. Let's start by …
Those bamboo stalks hurt when they snap back.
Hot, hot space!
If this indeed has any truth, it's another validation for a hot, hot space!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip