Six US federal government agencies are putting more than $US200 million to try and wrap their heads around the dizzying world of “big data”. The big-ticket buzzword hunt is being led by the White House Office of Science and Technology, along with the National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health, the Department …
Just in time for the 2012 election!
Big Data ... with a small siphon of "little data" to the reelection campaign of a certain current administration.... Can you say, 1984? Big Brother wants your vote!
Sounds like another waste of $200 million USD. That's par for the course with this guy, though.
Take a seat!
Now imagine the previous President considering Big Data.
He would just ask what her measurements were...or if it was an ale or a stout.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update