Six US federal government agencies are putting more than $US200 million to try and wrap their heads around the dizzying world of “big data”. The big-ticket buzzword hunt is being led by the White House Office of Science and Technology, along with the National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health, the Department …
Just in time for the 2012 election!
Big Data ... with a small siphon of "little data" to the reelection campaign of a certain current administration.... Can you say, 1984? Big Brother wants your vote!
Sounds like another waste of $200 million USD. That's par for the course with this guy, though.
Take a seat!
Now imagine the previous President considering Big Data.
He would just ask what her measurements were...or if it was an ale or a stout.
- iPad = i FAD! NOW we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball