Six US federal government agencies are putting more than $US200 million to try and wrap their heads around the dizzying world of “big data”. The big-ticket buzzword hunt is being led by the White House Office of Science and Technology, along with the National Science Foundation and National Institutes of Health, the Department …
Just in time for the 2012 election!
Big Data ... with a small siphon of "little data" to the reelection campaign of a certain current administration.... Can you say, 1984? Big Brother wants your vote!
Sounds like another waste of $200 million USD. That's par for the course with this guy, though.
Take a seat!
Now imagine the previous President considering Big Data.
He would just ask what her measurements were...or if it was an ale or a stout.
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone