China is apparently the place to be this week as first Apple CEO Tim Cook and now Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg were spotted in the People’s Republic. It remains to be seen whether his trip was business or pleasure but judging by the snaps posted on microblogging site Sina Weibo by hordes of Facebook fanatics, Zuck …
"...his Chinese finance Priscilla Chang".
Is this a term like "boffin"? What's a "finance"? Someone you go out with because they pay for you?
Appear to be paying homage to the next great empire now that the great American empire is in decline.
Finance - it's when you are about to marry your accountant.
I've been to that apple store
It's pretty cool actually
"Chinese finance Priscilla Chang"
Has Lord Sugar re entered the word processor market?
Lord Sugar made his money being the second best in everything he did against only one competitor.
He hasn't done too badly mind you.
Don't do it, Marc, she's already getting fat. And it's all downhill from here...
Maybe he's Admiral Zuck
And he's coming with a junket/flotilla of trinkets and dowry?
But, Baidu and company will likely fiercely beat him back. They don't even want Yahoo!, IIRC/IIUC.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Vid+Pics Microsoft unwraps WINDOWS 10. Evidently, Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9