MIT's App Inventor, the drag 'n' drop development kit spun out from the Googleplex, will be demonstrating its NFC credentials next week, with a new tool to be released soon afterwards. The demonstration was spotted by NFC Times, and will take place tomorrow at MIT's Enterprise Forum event, as part of a panel on the Internet of …
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series