MIT's App Inventor, the drag 'n' drop development kit spun out from the Googleplex, will be demonstrating its NFC credentials next week, with a new tool to be released soon afterwards. The demonstration was spotted by NFC Times, and will take place tomorrow at MIT's Enterprise Forum event, as part of a panel on the Internet of …
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them