Networking giant Cisco Systems has added another arrow to its quiver and is aiming at the service provider market with the acquisition of ClearAccess, a maker of what is called TR-069 software. ClearAccess makes a platform called ClearVision, which is a suite of remote troubleshooting applications that adhere to the Broadband …
Yoda: Hmmmmmmmm! Tasty snarf this is!!
- Review This is why we CAN have nice things: Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- Hey, YouTube lovers! How about you pay us, we start paying for STUFF? - Google
- ROGUE SAIL BOAT blocks SPACE STATION PODULE blastoff
- MEN: For pity's sake SLEEP with LOTS of WOMEN - and avoid Prostate Cancer
- Even a broken watch is right twice a day: Not an un-charged Apple Watch