Australia's Research Data Storage Infrastructure Project (RDSI) has delayed the announcement of its preferred vendors by a month. There's nothing sinister about the delay, which RDSI Director Dr Nick Tate said is attributable to the fact that the new date – April 27th – means a meeting of the Council of Australian University …
What do they to detect and repair data corruption? Have they thought about that?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs