Australia's Research Data Storage Infrastructure Project (RDSI) has delayed the announcement of its preferred vendors by a month. There's nothing sinister about the delay, which RDSI Director Dr Nick Tate said is attributable to the fact that the new date – April 27th – means a meeting of the Council of Australian University …
What do they to detect and repair data corruption? Have they thought about that?
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can