Australia's Research Data Storage Infrastructure Project (RDSI) has delayed the announcement of its preferred vendors by a month. There's nothing sinister about the delay, which RDSI Director Dr Nick Tate said is attributable to the fact that the new date – April 27th – means a meeting of the Council of Australian University …
What do they to detect and repair data corruption? Have they thought about that?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base