The American Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is making a mistake by leaving web and data companies to regulate themselves, privacy campaigner the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) said today. Responding to the FTC's report Protecting Consumer Privacy in an Era of Rapid Change (PDF) published yesterday, EPIC said the …
Limp - OBJECTION!
The FTC, limp? OBJECTION - you have to have one for it to be limp.
The FTC is like an old tabby cat: toothless, clawless, neutered, and basically wants to do nothing but lay in a sunny spot all day.
Re: toothless, clawless, neutered, and laying in a sunny spot
Ooooh, that'd be me...
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning