The American Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is making a mistake by leaving web and data companies to regulate themselves, privacy campaigner the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) said today. Responding to the FTC's report Protecting Consumer Privacy in an Era of Rapid Change (PDF) published yesterday, EPIC said the …
Limp - OBJECTION!
The FTC, limp? OBJECTION - you have to have one for it to be limp.
The FTC is like an old tabby cat: toothless, clawless, neutered, and basically wants to do nothing but lay in a sunny spot all day.
Re: toothless, clawless, neutered, and laying in a sunny spot
Ooooh, that'd be me...
- Updated Hidden network packet sniffer in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- US judge: YES, cops or feds so can slurp an ENTIRE Gmail account