Apple boss Tim Cook has made his first visit to China as CEO, something his illustrious predecessor never managed to do, but faced renewed calls from NGOs and unions to improve pay and working conditions at the tech giants’ suppliers. Cook apparently dropped into the Beijing Joy City Apple Store to much excitement and …
Apple's Tim Cook visits China, meets officials, buys Tibet
There, fixed it. :D
Not hard for anybody to care more for the welfare of his fellow man than the late steve jobs.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series