Samsung fanboys will be disappointed to learn that banners spied at Phones 4U's flagship store in London's Oxford Street - one of which teases with a 30 March date - bears no relation to the release of the eagerly anticipated Galaxy S III smartphone. Refurbishments to the Oxford Street store were under way this morning, with a …
Be interesting to see how they can top what they already have. Will it be an incremental increase or major new design.
How do you top what is already very good?
I saw this last week when visiting london on a day out, it didnt occure to me that it had anything to do with the new sammy. why would it being the shop was shut and empty, and i wouldnt use p4u anyway.
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Teardown Pop open this iPhone 6 and see where the magic oozes from ... oh hello again, Qualcomm
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln