Samsung fanboys will be disappointed to learn that banners spied at Phones 4U's flagship store in London's Oxford Street - one of which teases with a 30 March date - bears no relation to the release of the eagerly anticipated Galaxy S III smartphone. Refurbishments to the Oxford Street store were under way this morning, with a …
Be interesting to see how they can top what they already have. Will it be an incremental increase or major new design.
How do you top what is already very good?
I saw this last week when visiting london on a day out, it didnt occure to me that it had anything to do with the new sammy. why would it being the shop was shut and empty, and i wouldnt use p4u anyway.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low