Samsung fanboys will be disappointed to learn that banners spied at Phones 4U's flagship store in London's Oxford Street - one of which teases with a 30 March date - bears no relation to the release of the eagerly anticipated Galaxy S III smartphone. Refurbishments to the Oxford Street store were under way this morning, with a …
Be interesting to see how they can top what they already have. Will it be an incremental increase or major new design.
How do you top what is already very good?
I saw this last week when visiting london on a day out, it didnt occure to me that it had anything to do with the new sammy. why would it being the shop was shut and empty, and i wouldnt use p4u anyway.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Apple flings iOS 8.1 at world+dog: Our AMAZEBALLS 9-step installation guide