Samsung fanboys will be disappointed to learn that banners spied at Phones 4U's flagship store in London's Oxford Street - one of which teases with a 30 March date - bears no relation to the release of the eagerly anticipated Galaxy S III smartphone. Refurbishments to the Oxford Street store were under way this morning, with a …
Be interesting to see how they can top what they already have. Will it be an incremental increase or major new design.
How do you top what is already very good?
I saw this last week when visiting london on a day out, it didnt occure to me that it had anything to do with the new sammy. why would it being the shop was shut and empty, and i wouldnt use p4u anyway.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers
- NSFW vid LOHAN chap hooks up with busty stratominx in cosmic pleasure cruise