Apple is counting down to an official launch in China by April after regulators gave the new iPad Wi-Fi model the green light, although the 4G model is still years away. According to the state-run China Quality Certification Centre, the pixel-packed fondleslab was granted the China Compulsory Certificate (3C), a five-year safety …
If the Chinese government insisted to sell them there they have to incorporate spyware as a condition of sale?
Should be easy to know
The iPads ought to be practically indistinguishable one from the other. Jailbreak a US and a Chinese one, and look for differences.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws