Apple is counting down to an official launch in China by April after regulators gave the new iPad Wi-Fi model the green light, although the 4G model is still years away. According to the state-run China Quality Certification Centre, the pixel-packed fondleslab was granted the China Compulsory Certificate (3C), a five-year safety …
If the Chinese government insisted to sell them there they have to incorporate spyware as a condition of sale?
Should be easy to know
The iPads ought to be practically indistinguishable one from the other. Jailbreak a US and a Chinese one, and look for differences.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs