Apple is counting down to an official launch in China by April after regulators gave the new iPad Wi-Fi model the green light, although the 4G model is still years away. According to the state-run China Quality Certification Centre, the pixel-packed fondleslab was granted the China Compulsory Certificate (3C), a five-year safety …
If the Chinese government insisted to sell them there they have to incorporate spyware as a condition of sale?
Should be easy to know
The iPads ought to be practically indistinguishable one from the other. Jailbreak a US and a Chinese one, and look for differences.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Oh God the RUBBER on my SHAFT has gone wrong and is STICKING to things