Lawyers acting for Facebook have filed a motion to dismiss the ownership case brought by former fuel salesman and alleged fraudster Paul Ceglia, which claims he is owed at least half of the company after an early investment of $1,000. According to the motion, Facebook has had a chance to forensically search Ceglia's computer …
The Social Network 2
I'm seeing a sequel coming up.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests