Despite being the subject of numerous rescue plans, Russia's failed Express-AM4 satellite has been nudged into the atmosphere for a fiery end. The Express-AM4 satellite launched on August 18th 2011, but failed to reach it's intended orbit and ended up in an unwelcome elipse. Several proposals suggested placing the satellite in a …
That's what just came crashing through my roof!
Might put it on eBay though but I'm not sure where that ticking sound is coming fro............
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder