CSC has marked the election of a new government in the Australian state of Queensland by selflessly offering to do some work for it. Preferably in the healthcare sector. The giant integrator let it's kind intentions be known through a press release it emitted at 2:03 AM on Sunday morning - just eight hours after polls closed. In …
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market