CSC has marked the election of a new government in the Australian state of Queensland by selflessly offering to do some work for it. Preferably in the healthcare sector. The giant integrator let it's kind intentions be known through a press release it emitted at 2:03 AM on Sunday morning - just eight hours after polls closed. In …
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'