CSC has marked the election of a new government in the Australian state of Queensland by selflessly offering to do some work for it. Preferably in the healthcare sector. The giant integrator let it's kind intentions be known through a press release it emitted at 2:03 AM on Sunday morning - just eight hours after polls closed. In …
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network