CSC has marked the election of a new government in the Australian state of Queensland by selflessly offering to do some work for it. Preferably in the healthcare sector. The giant integrator let it's kind intentions be known through a press release it emitted at 2:03 AM on Sunday morning - just eight hours after polls closed. In …
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON