The Australia-New Zealand bid to host the Euro1.5 billion Square Kilometre Array (SKA)uber satellite project is not lost. Despite reports earlier in the month that recommendations had been tipping rival bidder South Africa in the box seat, the SKA Organisation said it will delay its decision to further discuss the opportunities …
A win for the ANZAC consortium would be fantastic for the network infrastructure in both countries. The need for truly FAT pipes would provide justification for spending the money required to give both countries truly 1st-world connectivity. That's my selfish reason for hoping that we get it over the Japies. :)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?