Singapore based data protection law specialist Rosemary Lee of Pinsent Masons, the law firm behind Out-Law.com, said the Personal Data Protection Bill (74-page/387KB PDF) being proposed by Singapore's government would establish a single data protection regime for the nation for the first time. The draft legislation sets out …
The worst spammers in Singapore
are China Telecom.
I was forever getting junk phone calls in Mandarin from them, due to the rapid turnover in phone numbers on the PAYG SIM market. They're appalling.
Hope the do not call thing applies to SMS spam as well. It's shit.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth