Singapore based data protection law specialist Rosemary Lee of Pinsent Masons, the law firm behind Out-Law.com, said the Personal Data Protection Bill (74-page/387KB PDF) being proposed by Singapore's government would establish a single data protection regime for the nation for the first time. The draft legislation sets out …
The worst spammers in Singapore
are China Telecom.
I was forever getting junk phone calls in Mandarin from them, due to the rapid turnover in phone numbers on the PAYG SIM market. They're appalling.
Hope the do not call thing applies to SMS spam as well. It's shit.
- JLaw, Upton caught in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Facebook to let stalkers unearth buried posts with mobe search
- Page File Love XKCD? Love science? You'll love a book about science from Randall Munroe