Pro-China hackers have started spoofing security firm AlienVault's email address in spam messages in an attempt to infect pro-Tibetan recipients with malware. The move follows days after the security tools firm warned that AlienVault about spear phishing attacks against a number of Tibetan organisations. The spear-phishing …
It's unfortunate all these attacks are apparently initiated from Chinese soil.
I would love to see some of those responsible face espionage charges in a Western country in addition to criminal computer crime charges.
Remind me again, which one is the repressive regime. I keep on forgetting.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great