Pro-China hackers have started spoofing security firm AlienVault's email address in spam messages in an attempt to infect pro-Tibetan recipients with malware. The move follows days after the security tools firm warned that AlienVault about spear phishing attacks against a number of Tibetan organisations. The spear-phishing …
It's unfortunate all these attacks are apparently initiated from Chinese soil.
I would love to see some of those responsible face espionage charges in a Western country in addition to criminal computer crime charges.
Remind me again, which one is the repressive regime. I keep on forgetting.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job