Pro-China hackers have started spoofing security firm AlienVault's email address in spam messages in an attempt to infect pro-Tibetan recipients with malware. The move follows days after the security tools firm warned that AlienVault about spear phishing attacks against a number of Tibetan organisations. The spear-phishing …
It's unfortunate all these attacks are apparently initiated from Chinese soil.
I would love to see some of those responsible face espionage charges in a Western country in addition to criminal computer crime charges.
Remind me again, which one is the repressive regime. I keep on forgetting.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why