China has passed yet another mobile milestone, beating the US to top spot in iOS and Android activations for the first time and surging to become the world’s fastest growing market for mobile applications, according to new stats from mobile analytics firm Flurry. The stats highlight the rapid maturation of the country’s mobile …
Beginning to make every other world market less and less significant.
no Android and iOS breakdown, as clearly it would show that Android is killing iOS in sales in the now largest market. (by even a larger margin than it's killing it in sales in the west)
And clearly The Register adores Apple and would never do anything to cast its products in a bad light - it's just so strange they never get invited to any Apple events... wonder why?
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst