China has passed yet another mobile milestone, beating the US to top spot in iOS and Android activations for the first time and surging to become the world’s fastest growing market for mobile applications, according to new stats from mobile analytics firm Flurry. The stats highlight the rapid maturation of the country’s mobile …
Beginning to make every other world market less and less significant.
no Android and iOS breakdown, as clearly it would show that Android is killing iOS in sales in the now largest market. (by even a larger margin than it's killing it in sales in the west)
And clearly The Register adores Apple and would never do anything to cast its products in a bad light - it's just so strange they never get invited to any Apple events... wonder why?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great