The restructuring of the S!ngTel army, which included the introduction of a Digital L!fe division, appears to be gathering pace with a reported five hundred Singapore workers being axed this week but offered a reprieve with employment from contractor, Huawei Technologies. Reuters reports that Sino Huawei Technologies, the vendor …
Singtel a government owned and controlled company is pursuing its objective of profits at all means . it does not matter people are axed as long as the profits are there for the lackeys to milk the company with their high salaries and bonuses.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Find email DIFFICULT? Print this article out and give it to someone 'techy'
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date