The restructuring of the S!ngTel army, which included the introduction of a Digital L!fe division, appears to be gathering pace with a reported five hundred Singapore workers being axed this week but offered a reprieve with employment from contractor, Huawei Technologies. Reuters reports that Sino Huawei Technologies, the vendor …
Singtel a government owned and controlled company is pursuing its objective of profits at all means . it does not matter people are axed as long as the profits are there for the lackeys to milk the company with their high salaries and bonuses.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE