The restructuring of the S!ngTel army, which included the introduction of a Digital L!fe division, appears to be gathering pace with a reported five hundred Singapore workers being axed this week but offered a reprieve with employment from contractor, Huawei Technologies. Reuters reports that Sino Huawei Technologies, the vendor …
Singtel a government owned and controlled company is pursuing its objective of profits at all means . it does not matter people are axed as long as the profits are there for the lackeys to milk the company with their high salaries and bonuses.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!