The restructuring of the S!ngTel army, which included the introduction of a Digital L!fe division, appears to be gathering pace with a reported five hundred Singapore workers being axed this week but offered a reprieve with employment from contractor, Huawei Technologies. Reuters reports that Sino Huawei Technologies, the vendor …
Singtel a government owned and controlled company is pursuing its objective of profits at all means . it does not matter people are axed as long as the profits are there for the lackeys to milk the company with their high salaries and bonuses.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS