You'd have throught World+Dog was thoroughly fed up of flinging cartoon birds at cartoon piggies, but Samsung doesn't. It hopes Angry Birds fans will flock to its Galaxy Note tabphone now it's associated the latest version of the game. Angry Birds Space Samsung chirped today that it is "the exclusive mobile partner for the …
Suggestion: Learn to read!
You might want to try and read the press release before saying things like "This despite the fact that any iPhone or iPad owner can go and buy it from the iTunes App Store for 69p.". Yes they can get the game but they can't get the exclusive CONTENT.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Review + Vid Apple iPhone 6 Plus: What a waste of gorgeous pixel density
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- 46% of iThings slurp iOS 8: What part of this batt-draining update didn't you like?