You'd have throught World+Dog was thoroughly fed up of flinging cartoon birds at cartoon piggies, but Samsung doesn't. It hopes Angry Birds fans will flock to its Galaxy Note tabphone now it's associated the latest version of the game. Angry Birds Space Samsung chirped today that it is "the exclusive mobile partner for the …
Suggestion: Learn to read!
You might want to try and read the press release before saying things like "This despite the fact that any iPhone or iPad owner can go and buy it from the iTunes App Store for 69p.". Yes they can get the game but they can't get the exclusive CONTENT.
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid