You'd have throught World+Dog was thoroughly fed up of flinging cartoon birds at cartoon piggies, but Samsung doesn't. It hopes Angry Birds fans will flock to its Galaxy Note tabphone now it's associated the latest version of the game. Angry Birds Space Samsung chirped today that it is "the exclusive mobile partner for the …
Suggestion: Learn to read!
You might want to try and read the press release before saying things like "This despite the fact that any iPhone or iPad owner can go and buy it from the iTunes App Store for 69p.". Yes they can get the game but they can't get the exclusive CONTENT.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst