Quantum says it has created the first virtual deduplication appliance, and Xerox is punting a cloud backup service through 45,000 resellers that uses it bundled with Quantum's virtual machine backup. The DXi V1000 appliance is bargain-basement DXi deduplication technology delivered as software in a virtual machine. It can be …
Would this be known as "Data ReDuplication" ?
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids