Quantum says it has created the first virtual deduplication appliance, and Xerox is punting a cloud backup service through 45,000 resellers that uses it bundled with Quantum's virtual machine backup. The DXi V1000 appliance is bargain-basement DXi deduplication technology delivered as software in a virtual machine. It can be …
Would this be known as "Data ReDuplication" ?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON