Facebook has reportedly acquired 750 patents from IBM in the run-up to its IPO, presumably to protect itself from future patent-infringment litigation. So says "a person with knowledge of the transaction", speaking with Bloomberg. The acquisition would vastly increase Facebook's patent cache, which currently stands at "at least …
$100,000,000,000 for what exactly?
I just don't see the value to anybody except MZ and friends.
$15 for every person alive on the planet.
Time for the "Special Brew"...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion