Vodafone has moved to settle its troubled Australian joint venture with Hutchison, Vodafone Hutchison Australia, installing Bill Morrow as CEO while denying rumours that the business is for sale. In addition, Hutchison Whampoa GMD Canning Fok has been named chairman of VHA. The venture has had difficulties in the Australian …
Hmmmm if they hadn't absorbed 3 into vodafail and started moves to dump the roaming deal with telstra it might be a different story... not to mention the awful marketing campaigns focusing on people with unaturally wide mouths. i will switch simply because the sites for the supposed new masts in my area are really just the same locations so the same poor reception across several frequencies. Optus is just as crap so alas, hate em anyway, telstra, who have deluded themselves to think it is cause people actually like them, it is going to have to be.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL