Vodafone has moved to settle its troubled Australian joint venture with Hutchison, Vodafone Hutchison Australia, installing Bill Morrow as CEO while denying rumours that the business is for sale. In addition, Hutchison Whampoa GMD Canning Fok has been named chairman of VHA. The venture has had difficulties in the Australian …
Hmmmm if they hadn't absorbed 3 into vodafail and started moves to dump the roaming deal with telstra it might be a different story... not to mention the awful marketing campaigns focusing on people with unaturally wide mouths. i will switch simply because the sites for the supposed new masts in my area are really just the same locations so the same poor reception across several frequencies. Optus is just as crap so alas, hate em anyway, telstra, who have deluded themselves to think it is cause people actually like them, it is going to have to be.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'