Microsoft has dipped into Yahoo!’s diminishing employee pool to land a big-data expert working across server and tools and the web. The company has hired Raghu Ramakrishnan, who will work as a technical fellow in the server and tools business (STB) and focus on big-data integration between that unit’s cloud offerings and assets …
Dinosaurs screwing Dinosaurs
MS have a penchant of hiring people from has-been, failing corporations or otherwise "partnering" with those corporations). Nokia, Yahoo... MS is a Dinosaur trying to evolve by screwing (and snuffing out) other Dinosaurs. Bye Nokia, bye Yahoo.
Didn't MS just fire a couple ex-Yahoo execs they poached? They're probably scapegoats or victims of some political power grab, so watch your back, new boy!
Meanwhile the world is invented by everyone else and MS blunders along hoping that the Asteroid will not strike this year...
Icon - the Asteroid...
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging