HP has announced a raft of products and services aimed at speeding up application-development lifecycles, with an emphasis on mobile and cloud code. The company is looking to use the tools provided by social media to allow better collaboration within teams, and has added features designed to appeal to mobile application …
"Got a smartphone? Then you're still at work"
I think that I have just discovered a user case for resurrecting my old Nokia candy-bar.
You could of course just pick up the phone or call round at someones desk and actually speak to them ! Thats if we remember what a phone is for !
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire