HP has announced a raft of products and services aimed at speeding up application-development lifecycles, with an emphasis on mobile and cloud code. The company is looking to use the tools provided by social media to allow better collaboration within teams, and has added features designed to appeal to mobile application …
"Got a smartphone? Then you're still at work"
I think that I have just discovered a user case for resurrecting my old Nokia candy-bar.
You could of course just pick up the phone or call round at someones desk and actually speak to them ! Thats if we remember what a phone is for !
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS