HP has announced a raft of products and services aimed at speeding up application-development lifecycles, with an emphasis on mobile and cloud code. The company is looking to use the tools provided by social media to allow better collaboration within teams, and has added features designed to appeal to mobile application …
"Got a smartphone? Then you're still at work"
I think that I have just discovered a user case for resurrecting my old Nokia candy-bar.
You could of course just pick up the phone or call round at someones desk and actually speak to them ! Thats if we remember what a phone is for !
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook