HP has announced a raft of products and services aimed at speeding up application-development lifecycles, with an emphasis on mobile and cloud code. The company is looking to use the tools provided by social media to allow better collaboration within teams, and has added features designed to appeal to mobile application …
"Got a smartphone? Then you're still at work"
I think that I have just discovered a user case for resurrecting my old Nokia candy-bar.
You could of course just pick up the phone or call round at someones desk and actually speak to them ! Thats if we remember what a phone is for !
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked