Google has introduced certificate-based authentication for developers requiring secure connections to the advertising broker's cloud. Google Service Accounts - announced today in a post in a blog post - will validate web apps' access to the company's servers with a certificate rather than passwords or shared keys. This …
The thing that fucks me off about Google is their constant changing of things. The API's are terrible as it is, and never seem to match up with their latest service changes. God knows how much of my life I've wasted fighting their API's.
Anon because well.. Google know enough about you!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS