Google has introduced certificate-based authentication for developers requiring secure connections to the advertising broker's cloud. Google Service Accounts - announced today in a post in a blog post - will validate web apps' access to the company's servers with a certificate rather than passwords or shared keys. This …
The thing that fucks me off about Google is their constant changing of things. The API's are terrible as it is, and never seem to match up with their latest service changes. God knows how much of my life I've wasted fighting their API's.
Anon because well.. Google know enough about you!
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards