Russian police have arrested a group of eight men suspected of making millions in electronic banking fraud using the Carberp Trojan and other strains of malware. The men are suspected of being part of a Moscow-based gang that is targeting Russian nationals, and which has raked in 60m rubles (£1.3m) since October 2011. The scheme …
In Russia, only the government is allowed to steal from the Russian peoples!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro