Russian police have arrested a group of eight men suspected of making millions in electronic banking fraud using the Carberp Trojan and other strains of malware. The men are suspected of being part of a Moscow-based gang that is targeting Russian nationals, and which has raked in 60m rubles (£1.3m) since October 2011. The scheme …
In Russia, only the government is allowed to steal from the Russian peoples!
- Exclusive Security guru Bruce Schneier to leave employer BT
- Product roundup Station to station: Ten DAB-Bluetooth combo radios
- Is Google prepping an ARMY of WALKING ROBOTS?
- Analysis That Google ARM love-in: They want it for their own s*** and they don't want Bing having it
- Apple CEO Cook breaks YEARS OF SILENCE, finally speaks to El Reg hack