David Jaffe's vision for car-based deathmatching has always split gamers down the middle. Its love-it-or-hate-it mix of crass humour, barely there vehicle handling and everything but the kitchen sink approach to weaponry won't appeal to everyone. Nevertheless, Twisted Metal still garnered a sizeable following in its heyday. …
this type of game
Is for those days when you just don't want to use your brain or think.
I feel like that a lot.
always been a big fan
there's something about the genre of cars-with-guns that i really enjoy, and Twisted Metal's always been the most enjoyable of them. can't wait to play this!!
i agree with the review though - seems a shame they switched it to being a full blown game, i guess they wanted the money, but the game is perfect as a PSN download.
nevermine, Wrecked: Revenge Revisited is rumoured to be (finally!!) getting released on the 28th, and that's going to be more fun than anything, ever!
Re: always been a big fan
looks a bit 'meh' to me. looks like ps2 gfx too.
i still think sonic racing is the most fun racing game ive played in years.
Anything with clowns in... meh. Don't look scary, don't look evil, just look fookin' stupid.
Why is this in "Hardware" and not in a "Gaming" category?
Totally loved the original - especially playing it co-op many, many years ago...
Kind of disappointed to see that it's been kludged somewhat in this new version. Still, I may wait until it comes down to "platinum" (budget) type release and then buy it for shits and giggles - except that if it lacks variety the odds are that by the time I get it there'll be nobody left playing it online making it a wasted purchase :\
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp