Japan's Nikkei paper is reporting (paywall) that Japan's sole and now bankrupt DRAM manufacturer, Elpida, is soliciting bids to rescue it from bankruptcy, with Micron and Intel identified as potential white knights for the stricken DRAMurai chip-maker. There will be a 2-stage bidding process, with round one this month followed …
Would make a nice match with their existing output.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked