The board of directors of internet overseer ICANN is said to be fuming after its ethics were called into question by the organisation's outgoing president and CEO. Rod Beckstrom, who is set to the leave the domain name policy group in July, took to the stage at ICANN's public meeting here in San Jose, Costa Rica on Monday to …
take your pick
CIA with Russia/China or Verisign and buddies. Wait those choices suck. Sigh oh well this internet fad will pass soon.
"The Internet? We are not interested in it"
- Bill Gates, 1993
Any BoD members have to renounce any paid roles in related companies and register any non-paying non-exec roles.
It's not rocket science. Just don't obviously put your snouts in the trough.
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series